Monday, May 4, 2009

meh

gotta bad case of the housefrau blues - must be hungover from my mini vacation. (which was fantastic by the way). my tried and true recovery formula for me is list making (after a bit of wallowing, a good cry, and some serious house scouring). it sounds like a sure way to fail by setting up too many expectations and opportunities for guilt. however, my current list is pretty long but it does not have any due dates. i'm trying to get one thing done a day and i make sure to add a few easy ones. like make the bed or put a load of laundry in the washer. it's sluggish, uninspired times like these that i appreciate having made a stash of handknit socks to send off to my mom and mother-in-law. the pressure of mother's day could put me over the edge...

No comments:

Post a Comment